Saturday 31 January 2009

update

So the site is up and working and pretty much finished though there are a few things to be tweaked; the address changing from http://web.me.com/mwhiteside to the much more catchy www.matthewwhiteside.co.uk.
Also by next week I should have a recording of Quartet No.1, though I have to check if I can put it up because it was written in response to SPNM’s call for scores but hopefully it should be ok. Within the next month or so I should be getting ‘Beyond the Tone’ work shopped and so will get a recording from that. I also have plans to make a recording of Dream and possibly a few other of my older pieces that I haven’t mentioned, but Dream is next in line and Cathrine’s commission will definitely get a recording of that up when its finished. I do have sound files of almost all my compositions but they were created through Sibelius 5 and as you probably know the sound sets can be a little dodgy sometimes...
There was something else I had planned to write but its escaped me, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment